NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2011 370Z COUPE, 370Z ROADSTER AND NISMO 370Z
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today announced U.S. pricing for the complete lineup of 2011 Nissan 370Z models – the 370Z Coupe, 370Z Roadster and NISMO 370Z, which are on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide.
2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe
Following the total redesign of the iconic Z for the 2009 model year, the changes for the 2011 370Z Coupe are limited to the addition of RearView Monitor to the optional Navigation Package and one new exterior color, Gun Metallic. The 370Z Coupe is offered in two models, 370Z and 370Z Touring, each available with a standard 332-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine and choice of 6-speed manual transmission with an available SynchroRev Match™ synchronized Downshift Rev Matching system or a 7-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode, paddle shifters and Downshift Rev Matching.
Available technology features include the advanced Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with 7-inch VGA touch-sensitive display, 9.3GB HDD Music Box, USB connectivity and iPod connection, XM NavTraffic with Real-Time Traffic Information and XM NavWeather™ (XM subscription required, sold separately), RearView Monitor, automatic phonebook download (select phones) and Bluetooth Streaming Audio, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System and standard Nissan Intelligent Key™.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2011 Nissan 370Z Coupe include:
- 370Z Coupe 6MT $30,610 USD
- 370Z Coupe 7AT $31,910 USD
- 370Z Coupe Touring 6MT $35,280 USD
- 370Z Coupe Touring 7AT $36,580 USD
2011 Nissan 370Z Roadster
The 2011 370Z Roadster departs from the 370Z Coupe with its exclusive high back seats, added structural body reinforcements and convertible top. The 370Z Roadster’s roof was designed with an emphasis on three key areas: to provide a sleek silhouette matching the Z’s stunning styling with the top up or down, to offer easy single-action open-close operation, and to provide an enjoyable top-down experience with reduced wind turbulence and all-climate driver/passenger comfort.
The 370Z Roadster is offered in two models: 370Z Roadster and 370Z Touring Roadster. Changes for 2011 are limited to the addition of RearView Monitor to the optional Navigation Package and one new exterior color, Gun Metallic.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2011 Nissan 370Z Roadster include:
- 370Z Roadster 6MT $37,520 USD
- 370Z Roadster 7AT $38,820 USD
- 370Z Roadster Touring 6MT $41,070 USD
- 370Z Roadster Touring 7AT $42,370 USD
2011 Nissan NISMO 370Z
The dynamic Nissan NISMO 370Z, a tuner-Z® enthusiast’s dream and the most powerful production Z® ever offered, caps off the 2011 370Z lineup. Once again offering 350 horsepower, racing-inspired exterior and interior styling, a specially tuned suspension and unique super-lightweight forged alloy wheels, enhancements for 2011 are limited to one new exterior color, Gun Metallic.
The NISMO 370Z’s 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine is matched with an exclusive H-configured exhaust system design, muffler tuning and optimized ECM (Engine Computer Module) control. Only one transmission is available, a close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission with standard SynchroRev Match™, which allows rev-matched heel-toe-like downshifting.
The NISMO 370Z also features a refined 4-wheel independent suspension, NISMO-branded strut tower brace for enhanced body rigidity and a pair of performance dampers to manage road-input vibrations and help contribute to the NISMO 370Z’s high levels of stability and performance feel. The NISMO-tuned suspension includes special springs and stabilizer bars.
Unique 5-spoke 19-inch RAYS forged aluminum-alloy wheels are mounted with Yokohama ADVAN Sport Y-rated high performance tires. Nissan Sport Brakes and a Viscous Limited-Slip Differential (VLSD) are also standard on the NISMO 370Z.
The 2011 NISMO Z® offers a number of functional and fully integrated aerodynamic body pieces, including an extended front nose, integrated chin spoiler, special side sills, a unique rear bumper and functional rear spoiler. The interior includes NISMO logo seats with black and red fabric and red stitching, a NISMO tachometer, steering wheel with smooth leather and red parallel stitching, smooth leather wrapped shift knob and aluminum trimmed pedals. A serialized plaque of authenticity is matched to each NISMO Z®, identifying its unique serial and model year designation.
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price* (MSRP) for the 2011 Nissan NISMO 370Z is:
- 370Z Coupe NISMO (6MT) $39,990 USD
About Nissan in North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program 2010 and has been recognized as a 2010 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com.
- NISSAN Z370 COUPE RECEIVES A “2010 BEST RESALE VALUE AWARD” FROM KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S KBB.COM The 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe has been named Best Resale Value in its class by Kelley Blue Book’skbb.com. The Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards recognize automakers’ outstanding achievements in producing vehicles that best retain their value. In selecting the latest version of Nissan’s iconic Z®, the editors from...
- the370Z – 2010 Nissan Z370 invoice Price 2010 Nissan 370Z Invoice Pricing Model Pricing ($720 Destination fee excluded) Base Model 6 speed manual MSRP – $29,990 Invoice – $28,099 Base Model 7 speed automatic MSRP $31,460 Invoice $29,474 Touring Model 6 speed manual MSRP $34,660 Invoice $32,104 Touring Model 7 speed automatic MSRP $36,130 Invoice $33,464 Options...
- the370Z – 2009 Nissan Z370 invoice Price 2009 Nissan 370Z invoice pricing. Model Pricing ($720 Destination fee excluded) Base Model 6 speed manual MSRP – $29,930 Invoice – $28,043 Base Model 7 speed automatic MSRP $31,230 Invoice $29,259 Touring Model 6 speed manual MSRP $34,460 Invoice $31,919 Touring Model 7 speed automatic MSRP $35,760 Invoice $33,122 Options...
- Rumor: An Electric Nissan Z370 named the Z370-E “…Nissan has already confirmed that it will have an upmarket version of the Nissan Leaf wearing Infiniti badges, but now a source at Nissan has confirmed to Inside Line that the company will use technology from the Leaf to create an electric sports car. The source wouldn’t go into any...